Wednesday 26 March 2014

Fear of Loosing



We were on the way back to home in our cab. As usual our back seats, which were almost the permanent seats for us. His phone rings. It was Manish(cousin brother), who is a huge fan of him. Only things which attracted my attention towards their talk was "Nhi karni". The first ever felt fear of loosing him, which almost took my breath away. These talks over the phone call was about the marriage proposal which was for him. Though he had denied it but it was dreadful for me to even think about it. Just some words were more than enough to make me restless. We were holding hands before the call and now the grip got more firm from my side after this call. As if holding his hand tighter could stop him. It was the time I was not able to realise that we were not alone. My head landed in his lap with closed eyes and holding his hands firmly. It stayed like this for most of the time till the time we reached at my drop point. Still I was not ready to get down but I needed to. Though He tried alot to hold my restlesness, but it was too much to be handled.
Thanks alot to god to help me to clear up my mind that what I need in my life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment